This is the latest revision of the popular RedPark TTL Serial cable connects iOS devices to TTL serial devices. It is designed for use with iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (fourth generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad.The cable is used in conjunction with the Redpark Serial Cable SDK. Together these tools enable hobbyist, education and enterprise developers to write iOS apps that communicate with serial devices. These apps may be deployed for private use at home, at school or in an office. Under current Apple policy this cable may not be used with apps sold on the App Store.
The RedPark cable is the first and ONLY cable approved by Apple to allow hobbyists to connect their iOS devices to external microcontrollers and sensors! With this cable, you can open up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and let your imagination run wild! Use external sensors in your iOS apps! Talk to an Arduino with your iPhone! The possibilities are unlimited!
- Enables development of iOS apps for private use in homes, schools and offices
- Connects iOS devices to microcontrollers and sensors!
- Support communication at speeds up to 57.6 Kbps
- Requires iOS 5.0.1 or later.
- Does not require soldering & adapters required
- Pin out: RTS, RX, TX, DTR, CTS, GND (orange -&;gt; black).
- Interface:A male 6-pin connector
- Length:1 Meter(39.37")
- Redpark TTL Serial Cable for iOS x1