Ultimaker/Snapmaker/Flux Training Session (1 hour via Skype/Facetime/Onsite)
So you have brought a brand new shiny printer or lasercutter and you can't wait to get started. Sometimes those manuals can take forever to read, or just be plain boring.
Engineering expert, Jason can run a one hour session via Skype/Facetime and get you up to speed on setup, troubleshooting, software and making the most of your new purchase.
Jason will cover off the below in this one hour session via Skype/Facetime
- Printer/Lasercutter tips 'n' tricks
- Common mistakes
- How to look after your equipment
- How to look after your filament
- An in depth profile setup on Cura (print software) and how to get the most out of your machine and Cura
- Troubleshooting and how to get around common issues
This is a session that covers our customers who are outside the Auckland area.