This is an arduino basic kit for building an omni-directional robot or an obstacle avoidance control system. It includes a DFRduino mega 2560 controller, a mega IO expansion shield, four infrared distance sensors, and two motor drivers.
- DFRduino Mega 2560
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Distance measuring range: 10 cm to 80 cm (4" to 32")in 4 Direction
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 2A(max)