If you want connect Raspberry Pi which has only one single micro port to various USB, the USB Hub for Raspberry Pi Zero is your right choice. Especially there is no soldering and wires reqiured. The USB Hub for RPI Zero has 4 USB extension interface and extermal battery, and the USB 2.0 has a high speed, transfer rate up to 480Mbps.The 4 pogo on the back will connect the PP1, PP6, PP22 and PP23 testing pads on your Raspberry Pi Zero. You can also power supply PPI Zero by USB cable and charge a battery. Only need a few stub can connect it and RPI Zeroo, it's so convenient that save a lot of wiring problems.
- Has 4 USB extension ports, compatible with USB2.0/1.1 transmission.
- It can be Bus-powered from Pi Zero, or can power itself by Hub's micro-USB port.
- The support current can reach 2.3A if powerd by USB port
- Gold-plated and low-resistance spring-loaded pogo pins
- Power Mode: Bus-Power; Self-Power
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: 0?C~70?C
- Storage Temperature: -20?C~80?C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, non-condensing
- USB Hub&Powermanager for RPI Zero v1.0 x 1
Wiki & External links