The 8BitDo SN30 Pro Bluetooth Gamepad is the worlds first, fully featured retro controller. It boasts a full button set with clickable joysticks, rumble vibration, motion controls, wireless Bluetooth®, rechargeable battery, home and screen shot buttons, and a USB-C connector. Not to mention a proper d-pad. The 8BitDo SN30 Pro provides an easy-to-interface controller for your Bluetooth enabled robotics projects.
8Bitdo controllers are designed to be as versatile as possible with each of your modern devices. Easily pair your controller as an X-input or D-input device via Bluetooth® You can even use it as a wired USB controller with the included USB cable. The firmware is constantly being updated with new system compatibility like the Switch, Raspberry Pi, Retron5 and more.
Note: This 8BitDo SN30 Pro Bluetooth Gamepad is the G Classic edition.
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro Bluetooth Gamepad
- USB-C Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Dual Analog Joysticks
- Rumble vibration, Motion controls, and Turbo function
- Wireless Bluetooth®4.0 Functionality
- USB-C Charging and "Wired" Functionality
- Dimensions: 144mm x 63.5mm x 33mm
- Weight: 114g
- X-input, D-input, Mac, Switch controller modes
- Windows, Android, macOS, Steam, Switch, and Raspberry Pi Compatibility