In celebration of the most popular Arduino board, the Uno, Arduino has made an Arduino Uno Mini! Featuring similar specs to the full-sized Uno and based on the ATMega328 microcontroller, this board is just as capable and is a neat memento for those of us who love the board or brand.
In addition to the classic microcontroller, the board features 14 digital pins and six analog, just like the full sized Uno. It uses 5V logic and has six PWM pins, too! The big difference besides size is the use of a USB Type C Connector instead of the classic USB-B.
Each item is unique and numbered on the PCB, and includes a hand-signed letter from the founders. It is a limited run, so we will not have additional stock after it has sold out!
Note: Due to expected demand and its limited nature, there is a limit of two boards per customer for the Arduino Uno Mini Limited Edition.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- USB connector: USB-C
- Built-in LED Pin: 13
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- Analog input pins: 6
- PWM pins: 6
- UART, I2C, SPI
- Circuit operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage (limit): 6-12V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Main Processor: ATmega328P 16 MHz
- USB-Serial Processor: ATmega16U2 16 MHz
- Memory ATmega328P: 2KB SRAM, 32KB FLASH, 1KB EEPROM
- Weight: 8.05 g
- Width: 26.70 mm
- Length: 34.20 mm