The JetBot Chassis Kit V2 is the official chassis used on the SparkFun JetBot AI Kit but can be used for many different robotics platforms. The chassis plates are made from 3.5mm thick ABS plastic milled with plenty of mounting points for sensors, servos, controllers, power and more. Assembly is simple; with just a few included screws needed for construction, you will have a reliable 2WD robotics chassis. A great economical option for desktop robots.
The JetBot chassis kit comes with two motors, two wheels, frames, a ball caster and all assembly materials like screws and standoffs. There are also the included materials for an optional camera mount to be added to your chassis.
Note: The JetBot Chassis Kit does NOT include a motor controller or a power source. These items will need to be purchased separately. Assembly & basic tools are required.
- 2x Base Plate
- 4x Motor Mount
- 2x Wheel
- 2x Motor
- 1x Camera Mount (allows two cameras to be mounted)
- 1x Ball Caster
- All Hardware Needed for Assembly
- NOT INCLUDED - Phillips head screwdriver
Updates vs. the original Jetson Chassis Kit (V1)
- V2 was adapted to allow for 2x cameras to be mounted in accordance with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit (V3).
- This chassis also has mounting holes specifically spaced for the Jetson Nano Dev kit (4GB & 2GB) that are oriented to allow the camera ribbon connector on the Dev Board to be as close as possible to the camera mount on the chassis. This increases the ease of assembly & increases the longevity of the camera connector.