The Parallax Continuous Rotation Servo is ideal for robotics and basic movement projects. It is designed for continuous rotation and is easily interfaced with any Parallax microcontroller.
Note: Servo current draw can spike while under load. Be sure that your application's power supply and voltage regulator is prepared to supply adequate current for all servos used.
- Bidirectional continuous rotation
- 0 to 50 RPM, with linear response to PWM for easy ramping
- Accepts four mounting screws
- Easy to interface with any Parallax microcontroller or PWM-capable device
- Very easy to control with PBASIC's or SX/B's PULSOUT commands
- Weighs only 1.5 oz (42.5 g)
- Power requirements: 4 to 6 VDC* , 15 -200 mA
- Communication: Pulse-width modulation
- Gear material: Acetal copolymer
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.6 in (55.8x 19 x 40.6 mm) excluding servo horn
- Operating temp range: +14 to +122 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
- Torque: 38 oz-in @ 6 V