The M6E-Nano RFID Module delivers a small form factor embedded UHF RFID option with very low power consumption and is ideal for battery operated, low cost, small form-factor portable readers. The M6E-Nano’s wide RF output range (0 dBm to +27 dBm) is important for the read/write requirements for RFID-enabled printers and tag commissioning stations.
This module features a surface mount package designed for the efficiency of SMT manufacturing, driving down the total cost for embedding RFID in volume applications, including handheld devices, consumables authentication, device configuration and access control.
- Dimensions 22x26x3.0mm
- RFID Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- DC Voltage:
- 3.3 to 5.5 V for +25 dBm out
- 3.7 to 5.5 V for +27 dBm out
- DC power consumption when reading:
- 3.2 W @ 5 VDC for +27 dBm out
- 2.9 W @ 5 VDC for +25 dBm out
- 1.5 W @ 5 VDC for 0 dBm out
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +60C