The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 I/O board is the perfect compliment to get you started working the Compute Module 4 line. The Compute Module plugs right into the I/O Board and provides a multitude of inputs and outputs for prototyping or evaluation needs.
The board includes 5v and 12v power connectors and 2 USB 2.0 connectors along with headers for two additional connectors. 2 HDMI full sized HDMI connectors and 2 MIPI DSI display FPC connectors provide support for displays along with 2 MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors. It features the standard 40 pin Raspberry Pi HAT I/O connector as well. On board real time clock with back-up battery provides the ability to wake up the Compute Module 4. An RJ45 Ethernet jack provides access to the Compute Module’s gigabit Ethernet and the board also includes a PCIe GEN 2 socket. Various jumper headers offer the ability to hardware disable/enable features and another header provides support for fans.
- External power connector (+12V, +5V)
- 2 x full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors, with header for two additional connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 with PoE support
- Micro USB socket for updating Compute Module 4
- MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- Standard fan connector
- 2 x MIPI DSI display FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- 2 x MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors (22-pin 0.5 mm pitch cable)
- Standard Raspberry Pi HAT connectors
- Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Various jumpers to disable specific features, e.g. wireless connectivity, EEPROM writing