DC Power Relays interrupt high-capacity DC loads and high-voltage DC circuits in a compact, low-noise design. The switching section and driving section are gas-injected and hermetically sealed, allowing these compact relays to interrupt high-capacity loads. The sealed construction also requires no arc space, saves space, and helps ensure safe applications.
These are high quality Single Pole - Double Throw (SPDT) sealed flux protection relays. Use them to switch high voltage, and/or high current devices.
This relay's coil is rated up to 3V, with a maximum switching voltage of 250VAC, 125VDC. The contacts are rated up to 10A (@120VAC; 8A @30VDC).
- Coil Voltage: 3VDC
- Contact Form: SPDT (1 Form C)
- Contact Rating (Current): 10A
- Switching Voltage: 250VAC, 125VDC - Max
- Coil Current: 133mA
- Coil Type: Non Latching
- Termination Style: PC Pin
- Seal Rating: Sealed - Flux Protection
- Coil Insulation: Class B
- Must Operate Voltage: 2.25VDC
- Must Release Voltage: 0.3VDC
- Operate Time: 10ms
- Release Time: 5ms
- Operating Temperature: -25C ~ 85C
- Coil Resistance: 22.5 Ohms