The Tektronix TBS2104 Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers a 9-inch WVGA display, 20 million point record length and 1GS/s sample rate. With this oscilloscope you will be able to capture and display significantly more signal to speed up evaluations of designs. On-waveform cursor readouts and 32 automated measurements allow users to easily and confidently analyze signals. The TekVPI® probe interface works with traditional BNC connections, while also enabling wide application coverage with active voltage probes and current probes.
The TBS2104 is designed for quick hands-on learning and worry-free operation while still providing users with 10 vertical divisions and 15 horizontal divisions, to allow signals to be more visible! The size of the display also offers more room for measurement results and menu information.
- Probes - TPP0100 100MHz, 10x passive probe (one per analog channel)
- 063-4568-00 Documentation Browser CD
- 071-3445-00 Safety and Installation Instructions
- Power cord
- Calibration certificate documenting traceability to National Metrology * Institute(s) and ISO9001 quality system registration
- Warranty - Five-year warranty covering all parts and labor, excluding probes.
- 9-inch WVGA color display
- 15 horizontal grids show 50% more signal
- TekVPI probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes
with automatic scaling and units
- 32 automated measurements, and FFT function for thorough waveform
- 2-channel models are highly-portable at 2.62kg (5.8lbs)
- Courseware function presents lab exercise guidance on the display
- Fully compatible with TekSmartLab lab management software for
- Up to 1GS/s sampling rate
- 20M record length on all channels