EasyVR 3 Plus is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to easily add versatile, robust and cost effective speech recognition capabilities to almost any application.
The EasyVR 3 Plus module can be used with any host with a UART interface powered at 3.3V – 5V, such as PIC and Arduino boards. Some application examples include home automation, such as voice-controlled light switches, locks, curtains or kitchen appliances, or adding “hearing” to the most popular robots on the market.
EasyVR 3 Plus allows up to 256 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) or Speaker Verification (SV) commands, that can be trained in ANY language, divided into maximum 16 groups (up to 32 SD or 5 SV commands each).
NOTE: The headers are not assembled and need to be soldered if needed. The microphone and the speaker wire with connector are delivered along with the board, the speaker is not included.
- 1x EasyVR 3 Plus Board
- 2x 6-pin male headers
- 2x 8-pin male headers
- 1x Microphone wire
- 1x Speaker wire
- Interface Type: UART
- Operating Supply Voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 70 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0 C
- SonicNet™ technology for wireless communications between modules or any other sound source (Audio CD, DVD, MP3 Player).
- Up to around 21 minutes of pre-recorded sounds or speech .
- Up to about 137 seconds of live message recording and playback .
- Real-time Lip-sync capability .
- DTMF tone generation.
- Differential audio output that directly supports 8Ω speakers.
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands and audio.
- Simple and robust documented serial protocol to access and program through the host board.
- 6 General purpose I/O lines that can be controlled via UART commands.