The FS2012 mass flow sensor module measures the flow across a
sensing surface using the thermo-transfer (calorimetric) principle and is capable of measuring gas or liquid medium.
Some key advantages over other flow solutions
The sensor utilizes series of MEMS thermocouples, which provide
excellent signal-to-noise ratio. The solid thermal isolation along
with the silicon-carbide film coating offers excellent abrasive wear
resistance and long-term reliability.
The high temperature material used in the flow channel housing
and base allows for a wide operating temperature. These features offer key advantages of the FS2012.
Wetted materials consist of a glass fiber-reinforced PA66 resin,
epoxy, and silicon carbide.
- Gas or liquid mediums
- Robust solid isolation technology
- Resistant to surface contamination
- No cavity to cause clogging
- Resistant to vibration and pressure shock
- Low-power application
- High-temperature flow housing
- Analog output: 0V to 5V
- Digital output: I2C
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Module operating temperature range: 0°C to +85°C
- 52.8 x 24.0 mm module with 6-pin header