micro: Maqueen Plus is an advanced version of micro:Maqueen Lite (4.0), which is more powerful and intelligent. Optimized with better power management and larger capacity power supply, it can be perfectly compatible with HuskyLens AI Vision Sensor, which makes it an accessible AI robot teaching tool.
In addition, micro:Maqueen Plus comes with a larger and more stable chassis, more built-in functions and more expansion ports, it is not only suitable for classroom teaching, but also can be suitable for after-school extended exercises and robot competitions.
(Note: This product include micro: Maqueen Plus and micro:Maqueen Mechanic, micro:bit board and batteries are not included.)
What is micro: Maqueen Series?
micro: Maqueen launched by DFRobot is a series of educational robot products for primary and secondary school programming. It includes a cost-effective “Lite”version, a powerful “Plus” version, and rich peripherals such as “Mechanic”. You can choose different versions and peripherals based on your needs.
What makes micro:Maqueen Plus so powerful?
High Capacity Lithium Battery
• Powered by18650 high capacity lithium battery.
• Onboard charging circuit and battery indicator.
• 6 line tracking sensors to allow complex routine programs and complicated maze algorithms.
• Supports analog readings and sensor calibrations with only one key.
Rich Extension Interfaces
• 9 GPIO expansion ports, 3 I2C extension ports, 3 servo expansion ports.
• 12 M3 threaded connections.
• Fully compatible with micro: Maqueen Mechanic and HuskyLens AI vision sensor.
High Speed Metal Motor
• 260 RPM high speed metal motor; higher travel speed and well suitable for robot competitions.
Motor with Encoder and PID Control
• 2 encoders to read real-time speed and direction, thus multiple cars running in the same map can be smoother.
• PID control for a stronger moment force in low speed.
• 2 large-size RGB LEDs, supports 6 colors displaying.
• Onboard infrared receiving sensor and buzzer.
• Free high-quality ultrasonic sensor, which performs better than SR04 version.
• One free line-tracking map for user-friendly experience.
- Power Supply: 3.7V-18650 lithium battery
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Charging Current: 900mACharging Time: 4h
- Battery Indicator: 4 LEDs
- Drive Motor: N20 motor 260 rpm
- Buzzer * 1
- RGB-LED * 2
- GPIO Expansion Ports：P0 P1 P2 P8 P12 P13 P14 P15 P16
- I2C Expansion Ports * 3
- Servo Expansion Ports *3
- Line Tracking Sensors *6
- Line Tracking Sensor Output Data: analog + digital
- Line Sensor Calibration: support
- Infrared Receiving Sensor *1
- Ultrasonic Sensor: URM10
- Top Metal Plate * 1
- M3 threaded connections *12
- Map Size: 50cm*50cm
- Dimension: 107x100mm/4.21 x3.94”
DOCUMENTSmicro:Maqueen Wiki with 10 ProjectsRich Tutorials and Courses for micro:Maqueen PlusDownload Mind+(Scratch3.0 Based Offline Editor) For FreeMU-MicroPython(Designed for micro:Maqueen Lite and micro: Maqueen Plus)Instruction Manual for micro:Maqueen MechanicAward-Winning
- Maqueen Plus *1
- micro:Maqueen Mechanic *1
- Ultrasonic Sensor *1
- Top Metal Plate * 1
- Wheel *2
- Copper Pillar *3
- Instructions *1
- Line-tracking Map *1
micro: Maqueen Mechanic:
- Loader Servo Panel *1
- Loader Bucket *1
- Pan-tilt-zoomMount Plate *2
- Trolley Plate *1
- Ultrasonic MountHolder *1
- Arm Servo Base *1
- Arm Baseplate *1
- Arm Linkage *3
- Arm Plate *1
- Servo Arm Linkage *1
- Forklift Plate *1
- Gripper Upper Arm *2
- Gripper DrivenForearm *1
- Gripper ServoForearm *1
- Gripper Panel *1
- M3*35mm Copper Bolt *2
- M3*25mm Copper Bolt *2
- M3*15mm Copper Bolt *6
- M3*17mm Copper Bolt *3
- 9g servo *2
- M2.5*5mm nut *12
- M3*5mm nut *45
- Installation Manual *1