The AS358P is a great, easy-to-use dual-channel Op-amp. Op-amps have so many applications we figured we should probably carry at least one in a DIP package. AS358P applications include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits.
If you're looking for a good, standard op-amp the AS358P should fill most of your needs. It can handle a supply of 3-36VDC and source up to 20mA per channel. This op-amp is great if you need to operate two individual op-amps from a single power supply. Comes in an 8-pin DIP package.
- Two internally compensated op-amps
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: 3V to 36V
- or dual supplies: +/-1.5V to +/-18V