The Qduino Mini is a tiny, Arduino-compatible board with a battery connector and charger built-in as well as a fuel gauge that can tell you when to charge the battery! This little guy is super small, inexpensive, and is perfect to embed in your electronics projects. The Qduino Mini is the same model awarded to its Kickstarter backers and is Arduino-compatible and 100% open source, meaning that making and programming your first circuit is a breeze.
Here's what the Qduino includes:
- Battery Charger Circuit - just plug in a USB the battery starts charging with the auto switching circuit - there's no extra charger needed and no digging the battery out of your project so you can charge and program at the same time over USB!
- Battery Fuel Gauge - guessing on when your project runs out of juice? We've got you covered - we have a simple monitor library for your battery so you can remind yourself when it needs that little extra power.
- Ultra small, Ultra thin, Ultra light - The Qduino Mini itself is 0.8in x 1.5in (2cm x 3.8cm) and 0.125oz (3.5 grams), perfect for quadcopters, drones or high altitude balloon projects.
Additionally, each Qduino is also breadboard compatible and has two RGB LEDs. One for status and another that is user programmable!
Note: Please be sure to double check your board type before uploading to make sure you have “Qduino Mini” selected in the IDE. Otherwise, you could potentially brick your new Qduino board.
Note: A portion of each sale is given back to Quin Etnyre of Qtechknow for continued development into the world of electonics.
- ATmega32U4 Processor
- 32KB Flash Storage
- 2.5KB SRAM
- 1KB EEPROM
- 3.3V @ 8MHz
- 19 Digital I/O // 13 Dedicated
- 12 Analog Channels // 6 Dedicated
- 7 Digital I/O also PWM channels
- SPI, I2C, UART available
- Two RGB LEDs built-in - one for: Charge Status, TX, RX, and the other user programmable
- AP2112K 3.3V 600mA Regulator
- MCP73831 LiPo Battery Charger
- MAX17048 LiPo Battery Fuel Gauge