Raspberry Pi 4 is a huge leap forward for single-board computing, it's now a true PC replacement for a wide range of uses at home, in school projects and inside commercial products. This new-found performance is powered by a significant increase in processor, multimedia and I/O technology.
This listing is for the 4GB RAM variant. We also have available the 1GB and 2GB RAM variants (everything else is the same).
- 1.5GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- VideoCore VI graphics
- 4kp60 HEVC decode
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 2 × USB 2.0 ports
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- LPDDR4 RAM variants available for 1GB, 2GB and 4GB
If you have an older-style Raspberry Pi Power Supply then you'll be happy to know the RPi4 can be used up to the power output provided (normally around 12-Watts). You'll need an adaptor for micro-USB to USB-C.
We are accepting Pre Orders now.