This Raspberry Pi is Discontinued Now, We recommend lattpanda boards (a small computer board for win 10) as a suitable replacement.
The raspberry pi Model B+ is the higher-spec variant of the Raspberry Pi. It was released to replace the original Model B in mid 2014. Comparing with Model B it has below features:
- More GPIO: The GPIO header has expanded to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB: It now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Improved Micro SD: The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower Power Consumption: By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better Audio: The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater Form Factor: We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports
- Video Out via full size HDMI, 3.5mm A/V Jack or Raw LCD (DSI) interface
- Audio Out via 3.5mm A/V Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Audio In via CAMERA interface
- Storage: micro SD slot
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 40 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirements: 600mA up to 1.8A@5V via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Size: 87 x 58.5 x 19mm
- Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
- Raspberry Pi Module B 512MB RAM x1