Raspberry PI nRF24 Add-on for Raspberry PI platform. Integrated on-chip transceiver nRF24L01 + PA and LNA allows you to create a wireless connection between the terminal devices (sensors, etc.) and servers. The Raspberry PI nRF24 Add-on added all the ingredients needed to make Raspberry PI in a completely finished and inexpensive gateway to build a heterogeneous environment for the smart home. Many Open Source controllers and accessible library will allow you to create any kind of smart, wireless media of your choice.
- 100% compatibility with Raspberry PI 2, 3
- Built on Arduino-compatible architecture (UNO DualOptiboot)
- Microprocessor ATMega328P
- Transceiver nRF24L01+ PA ? LNA (antenna 2.4 G included)
- On board 64kb SPI flash / E2prom (for OTA firmware updates)
- On board ATSHA204A (for data encryption)
- RTS DS3231 (powered by supercapacitor)
- Built-in 2 clock button (Reset, Inclusion mode)
- Built-in 5 LED (Power, RX, TX, ERR, UPD(user))
- FTDI header similar to Arduino UNO
- Atmel programming ISCP header
- Micro USB for easy connection of 5 V
- Open Source Home Automation Framework (from the Mysensors team)
- Dimensions 58 x 56 ? 17 mm
- Raspberry PI nRF24 Add-on board ? 1 pcs.
- Antenna 2.4 G with U.FL connector ? 1 pcs.
Please visit the wiki page for more information about this product. We will be very grateful to you for helping us improve our documentation. Add more description or demo code. For technical support, please publish your question on our blog