This is a 4.8-46V, 2A Dual Motor Controller which is the revised version of the DF-MDV1.0. Its performance has been improved greatly. It can bear larger current due to the increased heat-sink dissipation. It is easy to control, using LGS's outstanding high-power motor driver chip, the L298N. This chip allows for direct drive of two bi-directional DC motors, and incorporates high-speed short diodes for protection. Drive current up to 2A per motor output. The driver uses a broad-brush design to reduce wire resistance.
This breakout module with standard screw holes will help on applications and devices with flat spaces, so you don't need to use the Arduino stacked up shield.
- The logic part of the input voltage: 6 ~ 12V
- Driven part of the input voltage Vs: 4.8 ~ 46V
- The logical part of the work current Iss: 36mA
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Control signal input level:
- High level: 2.3V = Vin = Vss
- Low:-0.3V = Vin = 1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Module Size: 47 mm (1.85 in)× 53mm (2.1 in)
- Module Weight: About 29g
- ?2A Dual Motor Controller x1