The USB to Serial CH340E IC is a USB bus conversion chip, it can realize USB to UART interface or USB to printer interface. In serial UART mode, CH340E provides common MODEM liaison signal, used to expand UART interface of
computer or upgrade the common serial device to USB bus directly. CH340 is a 3x3mm tiny chip comes in MSOP10 package and has 10 pins. The CH340E has a built in crystal.
- 10x CH340E USB to Serial IC
- Full speed USB device interface, compatible with USB v2.0.
- Emulate standard UART interface, used to upgrade the serial peripherals, or expand UART interface via USB bus.
- Original serial applications are totally compatible, without any modification in Windows.
- Hardware full duplex serial UART interface, built-in transmit-recieve buffer, supports communication baud rate varies from 50bps to 2Mbps.
- Supports common MODEM liaison signal RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
- Support 5V and 3.3V power supply.
- Built-in crystal.