A truly handsfree 200Mhz 10:1 oscilloscope probe! Makes instant measurements or long triggering sessions a breeze. No more soldering wires to connect your probe or complicated tools to setup, just positioning the probe needle on any test point or component in the signal path and release. Saves time and frustration during development, verification and repairs.
The minimalist design and the spring loaded test needle makes it possible to simultaneously measure on fine pitch components and nearby signals. The ground probe connection has a detachable quality hook and the cable fits directly on a 2.54mm (0.100”) pitch pin header. The SP200 comes with a powerful magnet in the base, as for all PCBite probes and holders which makes the probe easy to place and reposition.
This probe is perfect for those who already have a metal base plate and holders.
- 1x SP200 - 200 Mhz handsfree oscilloscope probe
- 1x Testhook with detachable cable for ground connection
- 2x Ground cables (5cm & 10cm)
- 1x Set of color coded cable holders(4 colors)
- 1x Extra test needle
- Model: SP200
- Bandwidth > = f3dB (MHz)*: 200
- The probes can continue to measure above the rated bandwidth but with decreased signal, the probe will reach the f3dB limit above the rated bandwidth. The probe has a flatness of ±0.5dB over the first ⅓ of the bandwidth and less than the ±3dB over the specified bandwidth.
- Rise time (ns), calculated 1.75
- Attenuation Ratio: 10
- Input Resistance (MΩ), ± 2%: 10
- Input Capacitance (pF): 14 - 18
- Full-scale measurement range (for safe operation) Maximum Input: 10:1 Input Voltage, Fulfill the signal voltage limits of EN 61010-031:2015 - Voltage: +/-60 V DC, 30 V AC RMS, +/-42.4 V pk max.
*Overvoltage protection (voltage that will not damage): 200 V DC + peak AC
- Compensation Range (pF): 15 - 45
- Cable length (cm): 80
- Cable length (inch): 31.5
- Operating Environment, Max. altitude 2 km: -20 to +60 °C, 0 to 80% RH
- Storage Environment, Max. altitude 15 km: -20 to +60 °C, 0 to 80% RH
- Probe tip diameter (mm): 0.5
- Probe tip angle (Degrees): 30
- Pollution Degree: 2