This is a 220 Ohm, 1/4th Watt, +/- 5% tolerance PTH resistor. Commonly used in breadboards and perf boards. We've opted for a new and more breadboard-friendly lead thickness (they're a bit thicker than our last ones).
Note: Sold as singles.
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Power (Watts): 0.25W, 1/4W
- Composition: Carbon Film
- Features: Flame Retardant Coating, Safety
- Temperature Coefficient: 0/ -400ppm/°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C ~ 155°C
- Package / Case: Axial
- Size / Dimension: 0.091"" Dia x 0.236"" L (2.30mm x 6.00mm)
- Number of Terminations: 2
- Resistance: 220 Ohms