LED Strips always glow nicely in the dark and are super fun to play with. They can be used in home decorations, festives and interactive art installations. For example, decorating a BLE-controlled strip around the tree for X'mas. (Instructables
This Digital RGB Strip is a intelligent control LED light source that the control circuit and RGB chip are integrated in a package of 5050 components. There are 60 RGB LEDs per meter, and you can control each LED individually. It internal include intelligent digital port data latch and signal reshaping amplification drive circuit. It also contains a precision internal oscillator and a 12V programmable constant current control part, effectively ensuring the consistency of pixel point light color.
With low voltage requiremnt and environment-friendly design, this Digital RGB LED Strip has high brightness, low power consumption and long life. Its additional features are awaiting your exploration!
Digital RGB LED Weatherproof Strip Related Projects:
Project introduction: This Music IQ Led Lights with arduino board is an application based on an individually addressable LED strip.
The things you need to do this project:
Project introduction: Technology and a few button clicks on the internet gives you the tools to create your own glowing fairy wings, lean how to make it.
The hardwares you need to do this project:
- Integrated control circuit and RGB chip
- Built-in signal reshaping circuit
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit
- Each pixel of the three primary color can achieve 256 brightness display,16777216 full color display,scan frequency no less than 400Hz/s
- Cascading port transmission signal by single line
- Data speed: 800Kbps
- over 50,000 hours life
- KTV/Nightclub/Hotel Wall
- Outdoor signs/banners
- Home decorative lighting
- Lighting signals
- 60 RGB LEDs
- Power supply: 5V@1A (can work from 3.3V to 5V)
- For this strip you need 5V/1A at least as it is 1M long: if current was not enough, the color may not be correct.
- IC name: WS2812
- Brightness Grade: 256
- Note?LEDs can work from 3.3V-5V but the luminance will be different
- Digital RGB LED Weatherproof Strip 60 LED - (1m) x1
|Projects|Project 1. How To Make A Micro:bit Heart Rate Monitor
The following tutorial will show you how to set the micro:bit beating together with your heart using the optical heart rate sensor:
Component List:micro:bit - An Educational & Creative Tool for KidsGravity: Heart Rate Monitor Sensor for Arduino
Project 2. How to Make an Automatic Christmas Tree
With all the lights and decorations that people use at Christmas, power is left on all the time and electricity bills skyrocket. I made this motion detecting Christmas tree light setup that only turns on when people are nearby.
Hardware list:PIR Sensor
x1I/O Expansion Shield v7.1
x1Mini mp3 module DFSpeaker
Regular power extension lead (with some modifications)1k resistors