MT7681 contains high speed processor, the CPU can be used by the customer, without external microcontroller to achieve data transmission. There are dozens of K application space FALSH can use, more than 10 K RAM idle, peripheral 5 IO port and serial port can be feel free to call.
Internal MT7681 code, need to call a few TCP UDP function, can complete the link of data sending and receiving function.
At present this module source code is to demonstrate MT7681 internal CPU and the whole process of mobile client interaction interactive data. Namely MT7681 MCU internal calls the TCP IP data.
Because the internal MCU directly call the network data transmission, TCP IP function that for not familiar with the TCP IP brother a little does not adapt, need a lot of people is: I'm through serial port module, external a single-chip microcomputer, and then use the AT command to monitor a port Or directly connected external IP, and used the AT command external MCU and the communication module, thus the realization of the simple data communications. AT present we have no time to go to the TCP/IP this part of the AT command is perfectMT7681 contains high speed processor, the CPU can be used by the customer, without external microcontroller to achieve data transmission. There are dozens of K application space FALSH can use, more than 10 K RAM idle, peripheral 5 IO port and serial port can be feel free to call.
Features of MT7681
- Single stream IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 32-bit RISC microprocessor as the host MCU
- Embedded IEEE 802.11b/g/n drivers, supplicant, and TCP/IP stack
- Highly integrated RF PA, LNA, and RF switch
- Integrate high efficiency switching regulator for single 3.3V power source
- Security support for WFA WPA/WPA2 personal, WPS2.0, WAPI ?
- Operation in station mode or softAP mode ?
- Rich interfaces, UART, SPI, I2C, PWM and GPIOs
- All functions integrates in compact 5mm x 5mm QFN40L package
- UART interface
- SDK compatible with windows and linux
- Home automation
- Smart plug
- Remote control
- Network consumer devices
- MT7681 Serial WIFI Module x1
Wiki & External links