The Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete Raspberry Pi 4-based personal computer, integrated into a keyboard. By incorporating the board into a keyboard, it removes the need for a case and other accessories normally needed to run a Raspberry and creates a more clean configuration. It makes for the perfect configuration for a public machine or in an educational setting including the incorporation of a Kensington lock (Locking port used on laptops for security in public spaces).
The Raspberry Pi 400 features a Broadcom 1.8GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU with 4GB of DDR4 RAM. VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan) and 4kp60 HEVC decode provide the ability to run a 4k monitor at 60FPS or 2x 4k monitors at 30FPS through the two micro HDMI ports. An Ethernet port provides true Gigabit Ethernet support and there's two USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0 ports available for accessories and HIDs. A USB-C port is used for power and supports 5V, 3A operation. Finally the standard Raspberry Pi 40 pin connector is present on the back of the keyboard for HAT support.
This product is the keyboard only. You will need to provide the rest to operate it (Mouse, MicroSD card, Power Supply). For a more complete solution, check out the Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer Kit.
- Raspberry Pi 400 - computer in keyboard
- Broadcom 1.8GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM
- VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
- 4kp60 HEVC decode
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin horizontal GPIO connector
- Kensington lock (Locking port used on laptops for security in public spaces)