What is Whybricks?
Whybricks is an engaging hands-on approach to teaching physical science. The construction system kit and lesson plans work seamlessly to be a complete STEM teaching resource. With Whybricks, educators can tap into students’ innate curiosity and explore physical science in meaningful ways. Whybricks helps make learning fun and relevant, with meaningful STEM extensions through engineering.
The Whybricks kit
Each Whybricks kit contains 2100 pieces to enable 10 students to work individually with 210 pieces each. Both the Whybricks kit and lessons are intentionally versatile to provide teachers the freedom to implement the materials however best suits their classroom’s needs. Whybricks are compatible with other brick construction kits making it easy to further expand.
High quality and compatibility
Featuring bulk packaging, excellent quality building pieces, classroom-friendly colours and great pricing, Whybricks is designed for success in educational spaces.
The individual Whybricks pieces are designed with studs and holes which are compatible with any LEGO brick compatible building system.
Priced for the classroom
Containing 2100 interlocking building blocks, beams, pegs, gears and other parts, Whybricks is affordable for the entire class to work individually or in pairs.
Designed for educational spaces
- Priced for educational spaces to make one kit for each student possible. The Whybricks kit includes 2100 pieces giving 210 pieces per student.
- Made to last with excellent quality building pieces. Each Whybricks kit contains interlocking building blocks, beams, pegs, gears, and other parts.
- Inclusive materials to inspire all students and to promote opportunities for every type of learner.
- The individual Whybricks pieces are designed with studs and holes which are compatible with any LEGO brick compatible building system.
- Complete with free teacher’s guides plus student materials written at grade-appropriate reading levels.
- Aligned to the physical science curriculum – late primary, middle school, and early high school years.
- Flexible classroom management options for 10 students working independently.